Happy Endings Happy Hour Wrapup


I can't believe the Happy Endings Happy Hour summer lives are all over. I had so much fun hanging out with people I literally interact with daily online. In most cases, the live was the first time meeting. I know the book community can be somewhat of a rollercoaster, but I'm so thankful for all the connections I've made. I truly truly appreciate each and everyone you.

Thank you to all the cohosts for jumping in the deep end with me!!!! If you aren't following them, YOU ABSOLUTELY should 
@SimplyMychele follow Mychele for Real Housewives' commentary 
@merlineland checkout Merline's blog
@ItsAAndersen checkout Dria's website for upcoming books 
@MsWOCReader checkout Veena's blog
@katrinajax checkout Katrina's linktree for upcoming books, events, and Patreon updates 
@IsabelsAlright checkout Izzy's YouTube channel 
@jetsettersdiary checkout Emmanuela's travel blog
@lynndeeslibrary checkout LynnDee's blog
@lifeWHITme checkout Whitney's blog

After you follow all of their accounts, make sure to checkout their lives which are on my IGTV (except for Izzy's 😞). Also, I've created a HEHH google spreadsheet just in case you are interested in ab book or TV show we talked about.

And don't forget if you want to co-host with me, the fall schedule interest form is open! 

I hope you all had your own version of Happy Endings this summer 😁!!! 

Happy Reading! 






Comments

Popular Posts