Happy Endings Happy Hour

 



Sometimes my late night ideas actually work. I had this pipe dream to hangout with my friends on IG live and talk books once week this summer. I jokingly put it out there and to my surprise people said yes. We hung out and laughed, disagreed, laughed some more, and gave tons of recommendations. If you want to see the list of HEHH book recommendations checkout the Google spreadsheet. This time together was so restorative just spend time with my people (even though many of us never met in person).  If you missed any of the lives, check out my IGTV here.

What I thought was going to be a summer thing to my surprise I started getting DMs with more ideas. So here we are friends. I'm opening up the schedule for Fall September to November to be specific for more live happy hours. I've made one executive decision though to have the lives bi-weekly instead of weekly. 

If you're interested in co-hosting a Happy Endings Happy Hour the fall schedule is open, sign-up here! The sign-up will be open until Friday, August 20, 2021 with the goal of confirming co-hosts the following week. 

Thank you so much for the summer hosts. Y'all are all the reason why there will be more lives. Each and everyone of you are the real MVPs!



Comments

Popular Posts