2022 Best of Instagram

 

Talk about building a plane while flying it. Instagram has been and continues to be my Achille's heel. Once I think I figured something out there's an update and the algorithm feels like it's always working against me. Sigh, I keep trying though 😞 

On the flip side and a very interesting thing is that once I started posting content that I liked, my account grew (go figure). Mid-year I cleaned up my grid and made the decision to show more of my personality, which worked. It only took me 4 years to figure it out. While it's exciting in some aspects to grow, I'm happy that my growth has been slow so that I can figure out these pieces along the way. I'm also really grateful my recent content seems to be resonating with so many of you. Here are the top 3 posts:

Number 1 How I read 200+ books -this conversation pops up a lot and I shared a few tips on how I read at the rate that I do. Big picture folks should read as many or as little as their time permits. No reading number shaming! 


Number 2 Series Wrap-up -friends Eastside Brewery and The Family made 2022 bearable. Yes, I know I'm being dramatic, but kinda felt that way.



Number 3 How to Read Romance -give me an opportunity to convince readers to read romance and I will take it.




I can't talk about IG without including reels, the bane of all of our existence. 

Number 1 Boo Spooky Recommendations I was very confused about why anyone would take spooky recommendations from me because I read mostly romance but y'all liked it so I love it. 


Number 2 Thick Thighs Save Lives  showing love to thic MMC characters.

Number 3 Fictional Boyfriends Part 2 we love book boyfriends and so I get it 😍

Well that's a wrap for my best of 2022. Thank you for indulging me as I looked back on my year. While, I remember mostly the tough this blog series really help reminded me that it wasn't all bad 😐 

Happy Reading!


Comments

Popular Posts