Summer Break

 



I can comfortably say I am tired! Do you feel me? I'm going to take a wee break from blogging in the hopes that I will come back with a renewed sense of energy to write. While I won't have blog posts during this time, I do have content planned. 

On May 1, I will have Revue Monthly Highlight. Please subscribe to the newsletter. It's going to be low key newsletter with just a handful of most popular tweets from the month.

Then, if you follow me on Instagram, you probably noticed, I'm a stress baker. 😓I thought, why not bake and post throughout my break. Here's my tentative backing menu for the next 2 months. 



In terms of reading I thought it would be fun to start and finish the Murderbot Diaries. Like I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed, so let's do Murderbot May 👀




Don't forget that May also starts #ReadtheSwoonies and will run through September. Here's a list of all this year's winners.



And the last scheduled content is the Happy Endings Happy Hour. Think once a week meeting up with friends for a virtual happy hour. The goal will be friends talking about anything and everything. Keep an eye out for the schedule. I will be mostly posting on IG. I'm really excited about this project. The first live will be Saturday, May 8th at 5:00 p.m. 


I know I said I was taking a break and this post might sound like a lot, but I think it will be manageable since technically I'm not generating content (e.g. typing out). Fingers crossed I didn't bite off more than I can chew. 

Happy Reading!





Comments

  1. Enjoy your vacation and I look forward to seeing all of your delicious baked goods!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting Weekend Reader, I will be in touch as soon as I read your comment. Happy Reading!

Popular Posts