What's on my Kindle

I have a lot books, there's no getting around that but if I've learned anything from 2020 joy can be disrupted at anytime. Therefore, moving forward I'm going to lean into the fact that books bring me comfort. Full stop. I enjoy buying and sharing books so whether I'm happy, sad, mad, disoriented, etc. Ima buy books. My preferences are physical books first then audiobooks, which made me think about my Kindle library. 

Que the dramatic music....



Girlll, when you see something you can't unsee it. Well, that's what happened when I looked at my Kindle library. Here's the breakdown- I've had a Kindle or the app since 2011 which resulted in 336 books in my library. Wt....!!!! The good news is that out of those books I only purchased 186 of the 336 books; still a lot but not as bad as I initially thought. So what do I do now that I know, how many books are in my library? Well I went through I cleared out my library and got the number to 120 (47 unread at the time of posting). My goal now is to stay around 150 e-books, which means no getting 1-click happy or deleting books that I haven't read (I'm looking at you High Heels Mysteries by Gemma Halliday). 

If you're curious about what's in my library here are the first two pages of the library. No surprises, it's mostly romance. 



Now that I've shown you my library. I want to know what's in your Kindle library. What's your most downloaded genre? How many books do you own? How many books have you read? Inquiring minds want to know 👀

Happy Reading!




   


Comments

Popular Posts