Romance Recommendations by the Steam Level!

A few weeks ago my friend Tava (@tavalava on IG) messaged me asking for steamy romance recommendations and to my surprise I was stomped. 😑


Weird right? If you follow me on any social media platform, you know I'm always raving about some romance novel. But when I looked back on my romance shelves, I quickly realized I could only recommend mild to medium but not STEAMY romance. Now, I take recommendations very seriously so this request got me thinking, I should make a list of romance recommendations by the steam level. Like I said I really had to dig deep for recommendations so here's my list.

Disclaimer- Steam level is definitely subjective and my recommendations could be skewed because in my mind I read mostly mildish steam level. So in the interest of time I've laid out what I consider mild vs scorching because it's my business. 

Mild- the grown up dance is on page but the central plot is about the relationship rather than getting it on.

 
            

You Deserve Each Other- Sarah Hogle  


The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1) 
 
The Bromance Book Club Book #1- Lyssa Kay Adams
 

Medium- the grown up dance is on page and activities are described and you might have a wee bit of a smile on your face reading through some of the pages. 

Take a Hint, Dani Brown (The Brown Sisters, #2)

 Take A Hint, Dani Brown- Talia Hibbert 


Meet Cute Club (Sweet Rose #1)

Meet Cute Club- Jack Harbon

Hot- the grown up dance is on page, activities are described, and you might blush a little.

Office Hours

Office Hours- Katrina Jackson  


Grumpy Jake 
 
Grumpy Jake- Melissa Blue

Scorching- let's just say there's A LOT of grown up activities and you will need to have a cool beverage on hand after reading these recommendations. NOT SAFE FOR READING AT WORK!

Room for Three? (Erotic Accommodations Book 1) by [Katrina Jackson] 
 
Room for Three?- Katrina Jackson

 

Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo Book 2) 
 

While I was able to find some recommendations I still feel I gotta up my game. What are some of your hot to scorching romance recommendations? I look forward to adding your recommendations to my ever growing TBR (pun intended)!😜

Happy Reading!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so happy. Thanks again for the inspiration!

      Delete
    2. Yay, I'm so happy. Thanks again for the inspiration!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting Weekend Reader, I will be in touch as soon as I read your comment. Happy Reading!

Popular Posts