Plan with Me- Reading Trackers

New decade, same me just a little more self-aware. 

One of my priorities this year is to get and stay organized. Last year, I had so many ideas and projects for my blog but often times those ideas got lost in the endless list of things to do in my life. I also found that when I began to reflect, I realized I forgot some of the awesome opportunities from the year. That's not good. 

Thankfully, over the last few months of 2019, I was obsessed with bullet journaling. You know what that means, yep, I binge watched a ton of videos. While, I was obsessed, I learned pretty quickly I suck at doodling and drawing (womp, womp). But friends, I love an elaborate spread so what to do? If you're like me, that is artistically challenged, I've created a few reading trackers to help track my reading and blog stuff. 

Reading goal tracker...girl I don't track my reading so maybe this will help me get it together. I know some people have their intense spreadsheets but for me baby steps. 



Monthly Wrapup- this spread I hope will help me share in a quick easy way what I read for the month. I typically read 6 books but on the rare occasion I read more I already have the spread developed (duplicate and keep it moving). I plan to insert book covers and share away.


Reading Progress- maybe the first 2 trackers are too much so let's keep it basic, insert the number of books you've read each month based on the header. Done and done.


Social Media Tracker...I'm not tracking my social media follow counts anymore. It's too much and I will grow organically but for those of you who may need a little motivator then this spread might work for you. 

Don't forget you might need to unhaul some of your collection (it's okay)

And the last spread, this one is my favorite. I wanted to be able to better get a sense of when and for how long my reading slumps occurred and similarly when I'm on fire with my reading. Reading in pixels allows me to select four colors and then fill out the each box with the associated color and feeling and viola I have it in my spread 

Reading in Pixels spread how you doing girl...

**A special thanks to Dani for helping me with the names for each feeling.

If you use different spreads please share. Like I said, I'm pretty new to the bujo community but I'm hoping these spreads will keep me organized and help track my reading. If you're interested in using and reformatting any of the spreads message me for the PDF format.

Happy Planning!


Comments

  1. These are literally the cutest reading trackers! You should make Instagram story templates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now they are in my IG story highlights.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting Weekend Reader, I will be in touch as soon as I read your comment. Happy Reading!

Popular Posts