Welcome to the Weekend Reader Blog


In a sea of bloggers why should you follow Weekend Reader? To be honest that's a really good question. I'm a bit biased, but I would like to think I'm witty and I won't spam your inbox. As far as being witty, I mean I have to be because I'm writing about books and you can't be lame or boring. Well...I'll let you decide.
Image result for reading  meme
Photo credit: memesmonkey.com
As a reader you can pick any blog to read and I encourage you to pick well. Book bloggers are probably a dime a dozen, so let me keep it real. I will always talk about books. Done!

Did I lose anyone?

Yay! In all transparency, I will also include photos of my travels because I plan to travel more and I ALWAYS take a book (who am I kidding I take multiple books with me). I take photos of me eating 'cause I eat a lot. hehe. Recently, I've decided to eat a mostly plant based diet, so I may share my cooking successes, because plants can be sexy. Right? What I'm saying the majority of the posts will be about books, but sprinkled with a few other things, but mostly about books. Did I mention about books. Yes, all the books.

So who am I? Well, let me put your mind to rest, I'm not a creepy old man in a basement. I'm actually a person who prefers books than humans most of the times (I'm kidding). I love storytelling! I think it's an art form and only a few people know how to do it well. A woman, who loves a good trashy romance, someone dying in a murder mystery/thriller, sometimes I get conned to read fantasy (I like it), but most of all I'm comfortable in contemporary. That's a lot. For reviews checkout my FB and GoodReads, for photos check me out on IG, randomness Twitter, and stream of consciousness, I mean organized thoughts check out me out her on my blog. 
Basically come back, read my biweekly post, be my bookish friend, buddy read with me, and follow me on any or all of my social media. Links in description bar!

Comments

Popular Posts