New Year, Who Dis?

I'm getting ready for the year and so is Weekend Reader the blog! My passion project is going through a re reboot. It is a priority for me to make reading this blog as accessible as possible. I received feedback that it wasn't easy to access Weekend Reader without having an account with bloglovin; therefore moving forward blog posts will post both on blogspot and bloglovin.


Update #2- I asked and you voted to help me pick a new logo and it's a house divided. Logo 1 is very nostalgic for me because she is the logo I think most people recognize Weekend Reader so it will carry on in an official capacity. While Logo 2 I will test out on Twitter and IG for the first half of the year. Thank you for taking the time to vote because honestly I couldn't decide for myself.



Facebook/GoodReads/Business cards

Twitter/IG 




Update #3- I've refreshed my Twitter and Facebook banners to be more sleek. This change was the most important, as Weekend Reader the blog goes into it's 3rd year I want to really consider branding and how my platforms interface online. The new banner represents what I think is a grown and sexy Weekend Reader.





Update #4- change to the posting schedule. I now post every other Thursday beginning January 9, 2020, rather than weekly in order to focus on consistency and engagement. I'm so excited about these changes and I look forward to reading with you in 2020.



Happy Reading!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for contacting Weekend Reader, I will be in touch as soon as I read your comment. Happy Reading!

Popular Posts