Murderbot May (Year 2)

It's May so you know what that means...it's Murderbot May.

Fan art- artist unknown Murderbot Wiki

In 2021, I was introduced to the awesome sauce of grumpy, pessimistic, reality TV connoisseur Murderbot. Needless to say, I, fell in love, and in 2022 I did a full series reread. During my reread I had other readers say make sure to let them know if I plan to do it again so here is the battle cry. We are on for year 2 of Murderbot May. 

As a refresher here are all of the books and my very fangirl thoughts in the image below...

  • Book 1- All Systems Red (2017)
  • Book 2- Artificial Condition (2018)
  • Book 3- Rogue Protocol (2018)
  • Book 4- Exit Strategy (2018)
  • Book 5- Compulsory (2018) -this is a prequel short to All Systems Red 😛
  • Book 6-  Network Effect (2020)
  • Book 7- Fugitive Telemetry (2021)
  • Book 8- Home (2021)
  • Book 9- System Collapse (November 2023) 🙌
list of murderbot dairies books on pink and grey grid background

You can click on the link to read the guide.

For those of you who need a bit of guidance to get through the series throughout the month, see the image below.  **If you want you can start with Compulsory and go from there. But honestly, choose your adventure, you can read ahead or pick and choose which books you care about. Either way, use the #MurderbotMay hashtag so we can commemorate the journey together.




Keep an eye out for posts on a Murderbot May wrap-up IG live (tentatively scheduled for June 2nd at 6:00 p.m. ET) where I gather my friends to discuss the series and our theories for book 9.
 
Happy Murderbot Reading!




Comments

Popular Posts