2022 Bookish Holiday Guide





I have to tell you, working on the bookish gift guide has to be one of my favorite blogs to write. Not only do I get to suggest gifts for the reader on your life, but I also get to highlight small businesses. This year I have 15 (ish) new shops that I hope might make it easier to shop this holiday season. Oh and a lot of these businesses have holiday sales running now. 

Reading Supplies- whether you need tags to annotate or a journal to keep track of your reviews check out these shops

Girl of all Work was founded in 2007, Girl of All Work creates innovative office/lifestyle accessories that bring joy and whimsy to everyday tasks. For work, school, travel, and home, our products help to organize and inspire. We love designing and constantly exploring new ideas.

My favorites 💖washi tapes and page tags to annotate my books. The quality of the page tags and stickiness is so good. What I love the most is that the price point is really affordable for such beautiful unique designs. 


****

Two Weeks on Mars is an Etsy shop with out-of-this-world planner & book accessories. 

My favorite 💖winter knit mini hat yard pom bow- doubled as a bookmark in my planner or books. I used this bookmark in my planner but like I said it can be used as a bookmark. I will say the paperclip might not be long enough for some readers but I loved seeing the little hat stick out of my planner. 

 


****

lylajuneco is an Etsy shop that sells custom & unique reader merch 

My favorite 💖Choose your fate reader trope cards. Let's just say I got these cards for when I'm in my mood reader phase and idk what to read. 😅 I got 4 decks, did it cure my mood reading, no; but the cards are very cute. 

 


****

Dreaming of Celie is a repeat but this Etsy shop just added some really cool reader merch so it deserves another mention 😎

My favorite 💖book sleeves that I use for my kindle, books, and my stickers, and notepads.

 


****

Rose Colored Daze has lots of beautiful stationery products and stickers.

My favorite 💖 the translucent sticky notes and colorful page tags to you guessed it annotate my books. I've used pens and markers on these transparent sticky notes and they work perfectly. Oh, and they are reasonably priced. I typically purchased my transparent sticky notes from Staples but there's an upcharge for the colored ones. 

 

 



Stickers- I'm sorry but you can never have too many stickers!!!




eboniismoon is an Etsy stationery art and prints shop!

My favorites 💖stickers, washi tape, and the stamp. When I tell you the stickers are so adorable love, love this shop. As soon as I saw this sticker sheet I got it. The washi tape is also brown girl friendly and gorgeous. I almost don't want to use it, it's so pretty. 



****


ShopCocoMichele is an Etsy shop that has journals, stickers, prints, and cards.

My favorites 💖the journal and stickers. For the reader and planter in your life again I think you might enjoy the variety of sticker sheets from this shop. 

 


****

Bklyn Post is a small shop with art prints, stickers, bookmarks, & more

My favorite 💖stickers!!! The sticker sheet I purchased is no longer in the shop, but the new releases are super cute. I mean hello, did you see the Beyonce stickers. 

 


 ****

TawanaSimone is a glam Etsy planner, sticker sheets & stationery shop

My favorites 💖 sticker sheets and notepads, both options come on matte paper. 

 


****


Zella & Co. is the place for stationery goodies!

My favorites 💖mood tracker sticky notes. I know, I know not a sticker BUT I love using these in my journal and even in my books so I'm counting it because of the sticky component 😅



Specialty- if you're looking for something special and perhaps very niche, check out these shops!!

Pride Road Farm is a family-owned and operated food manufacturing company that produces all-natural locally grown hibiscus-based products. 
My favorites 💖hibiscus chutney and jelly, but the absolute star was the sparkling drink. You can have it on its own chilled or in a cocktail. It's the first hibiscus drink that doesn't taste artificial and I loooove it. 

 


****

Mayhara Ferraz is an illustrator. If you ever wonder who captured my avatar this would be your answer. 

💖Mayhara was easy to work with and took a random stream of ideas to make an illustration that I absolutely love. A friend of mine did a custom family photo and word on the street is she does book covers so...tell her I sent you. Here's another image she custom-made for me. Isn't it adorable!!!! 


****

Good Girl Chocolate is gluten-free, dairy-free, and naturally sweetened. It will appeal to your sweet tooth, and satisfy your chocolate craving. Listen I promise you that these chocolates are so decadent and delicious. You know I'm a snacker and I would not stare you wrong. 

My favorites 💖cookie dough and almond praline (to die for)

****

Calabash Tea & Tonic is a tea bar based in Washington, D.C.

**I gifted Teyonce to a friend and she loved it! I mean come on the name itself is wonderful. 



Facade's Seasonings small batch seasoning

My favorites 💖all purpose seasoning and the cajun blend. I put the all-purpose seasoning on everything and the cajun seasoning has the right amount of heat. hope

I hope this year's list had enough variety for you to shop small this year. 

Happy shopping!




Comments

Popular Posts