Murderbot May

Last year (2021) I was introduced to the awesome sauce of Murderbot; grumpy, pessimistic, reality TV connoisseur Murderbot. Pre-Murderbot I would often say I don't read sci-fi, now I cannot make this claim honestly. Murderbot has converted me. 

Yes, me! I am converted and more open to reading AND enjoying sci-fi especially IF there is romance. Btw, I would argue that Murderbot IS a sci-fi romance, but that's another blogpost. 😋 

To honor this new found love of Murderbot I will be rereading the series. If you are not familiar with the books here are the titles in order of publication-

  • Book 1- All Systems Red (2017)
  • Book 2- Artificial Condition (2018)
  • Book 3- Rogue Protocol (2018)
  • Book 4- Exit Strategy (2018)
  • Book 5- Compulsory (2018) -this is a prequel short to All Systems Red 😛
  • Book 6-  Network Effect (2020)
  • Book 7- Fugitive Telemetry (2021)
  • Book 8- Home (2021)
Before I start my reread, I took a trip down memory to see how I rated each book. As you can see, Exit Strategy and Fugitive Telemetry where last year's faves. I wonder if they will be favorites again. Spoiler I think they will be. 😇


If you would like to join me in this Murderbot reread grab this template and use the #MurderbotMay so I can see your posts. 



Happy Murderbot Reading!







Comments

Popular Posts