Conquering Series

I’m so confused. Did I miss something? Ohhhh...this books is the 3rd book in the series, it makes so much more sense. :)

If you are like me, I typically read stand alones, but every now and again there’s a series that pops on my radar (or really a book synopsis) that gets me sucked in and it’s a part of a series. I tell myself do I have the time to start from the beginning, the answer is you should at least TRY. Oh boy!

At the moment the only series I’ve finished is the Reluctant Royals series by Alyssa Cole. I loved it!! Any opportunity to tell someone how much I love this series I will. Insert wink, wink. This series inspired because to reconsider getting into series, because just seeing characters grow, plot development, and questions being finally answered; yes please!

Image Credit: Jen on Twitter

New series alert--Runaway Royals series. The first installment is How to Catch a Queen. Don't you love this cover???

Image credit: Avon Books
Reread and Catch up
Plum Series- Janet Evanovich

Synopsis: Stephanie Plum is a bounty hunter with attitude. In Stephanie's opinion, toxic waste, rabid drivers, armed schizophrenics, and August heat, humidity, and hydrocarbons are all part of the great adventure of living in Jersey. She's a product of blue-collar Trenton, where houses are attached and narrow, cars are American, windows are clean, and dinner is served at six.

Image credit: Janet Evanvich website

Continue
Hoops Series- Kennedy Ryan

Synopsis: A deeply emotional standalone romance standalone series set in the worlds of professional basketball and high fashion.


Image credit: Kennedy Ryan website

The Playbook Series- Alexa Martin

Synopsis: Dating doesn’t come with a playbook for the Denver Mustangs team in this diverse, football romance series.

Image credit: Amazon
**Series image above is out of order**

The Poppy War- R.F. Kuang

Synopsis: A Chinese-history inspired epic fantasy trilogy about empire, warfare, shamanism, and opium.

Image credit: Amazon website

Book #3 not listed and currently doesn't have a cover, but title name is The Burning God (release date November 2020).


Start
Dear Professor Series- Penny Reid

Synopsis: The Dear Professor book series by Penny Reid includes books Kissing Tolstoy and Nobody Looks Good Naked. See the complete Dear Professor series book list in order, box sets or omnibus editions, and companion titles.

Image credit: Google images

Caught up 
Wayward Children- Seanan McGuire

Synopsis:  Portal worlds are connected to our own through magic doors. Not just any child can cross the threshold; something innate in their being or in the other world draws them in. What follows is an account of every single portal world mentioned, even in passing. Most of the worlds we have only scattershot information, but they’re listed here anyway alongside those we know a substantial amount about. I’ve kept spoilers out as much as possible.

Image credit: tor.com

Wish me good luck. Haha. I know this list is pretty ambitious but I've already conquered the first tip of finishing a series, start from the beginning.

Happy Series Reading!


Comments

Popular Posts